Powered by Microsoft
Content developed by GSIC, ESBS, and 35+ professionals from the sports and digital transformation industry.
Entrepreneurial ecosystem: Innovation + sport.
9 out of 10 students are from abroad.
Digital transformation is currently a priority in sports organisations, from large clubs or sports federations to small facilities are innovating in their processes, adapting to a digital environment where data is the key to their growth.
The sector is demanding professionals to lead the digital transformation and innovation in sports organisations.
Through this master’s programme, designed by the global centre for innovation in sport (GSIC powered by Microsoft), you will learn the tools and gain the necessary skills to lead the digital transformation and innovation in a sports club, organisation, entity, and company, becoming part of an exclusive ecosystem of innovation in sport, through direct contact with more than 450 companies and professionals from technological and sports organisations in the GSIC ecosystem.
in Digital Transformation for Sports Entities in Spain.
100% in English
Methodology: Case studies
Programme aimed at:
You can take this master’s programme if:
- You manage or lead a sports entity, company, or organisation or any area within them and you want to learn how to lead the digital transformation in your organisation.
- You have completed your university education and want to work in the sports industry in the area of innovation, digital transformation, and data analysis of a sports club, event, organisation, or facility.
- You want to become a sports-tech entrepreneur, through a technology company in the sports sector.
- You are an athlete and would like to expand your network and gain knowledge to invest, start a business, or work in a sports organisation that wants to develop an area of innovation or in sports-tech companies.
- You love sports and technology.
You'll be able to work in:
IT and innovation departments in sports organisations
Digital Analytics Consulting in Sport
Head of Innovation
Head of Digital Transformation
Digital Project Manager.
Head of Process Digitalisation
David RosaCEO More Than Players
“I Believe that the combination of engineering, a passion for research and my way of understanding sport has led to me enjoy my job a little bit more every day”.
Franco SegarraValencia CF
CEO and Founder- NBN23. Join the perfect team to change the way sports and data get along.
Jorge CollESBS European Sport Business School
CEO & Founder at ESBS |Marketing and Sponsorship Sports Advisor| University Lecturer.
- Module 1
SPORTS BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Module 2
- Module 3
STADIUM BUSINESS SMART VENUE
- Module 4
BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE AND PRODUCTIVITY
- Module 5
MARKETING Y COMMUNICATION
- Final thesis project
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PLAN FOR A SPORTS ORGANISATION